Time4 Online Conference:Engaging Learners in an Online Environment, from May 28-June 8 geared to New Zealand and overseas educators has some really interesting presentations.
- Pre-conference Preview
- Round 1
- Round 2
In the First Round of presentations there are:
- Dorothy Burt: KPE – An example of Collaborative Online Learning
- Eddie Reisch: Collaborative Learning through the Virtual Learning Network
- Jo Gibson: Strategies that Promote Online Collaboration
- Rachel Jeffares with Blogging on with Bard Wired
- Allanah King with One Woman’s Wanderings with Web 2.0
- Donna Dyet with Wikid Possibilities.
In the second Round of presentations there are a number of presenters.
- Carey and Aonghas – Rutherford College
- Daniel – Wellington High School
- Room 9 (6-7 year olds and teacher Rachel Boyd) – Nelson Central School
- Phillip, Chris, and Alex with Greg Carroll
- Tech Angels – Wellington Girls’ College
- Rachel Hydes and Kelly – university students, former Tech Angel
- Jane Nicholls and Suzie Vesper
Rachel Boyd’s Class of 6 and 7 year old sharing their online collaboration experiences really stood out for me.
Round 3 of the conference will be opening up soon.